I may have been rather absent lately, but it’s not because I have chosen to be so.
A broken computer, illness, 2-hour commutes 5+ days per week, career fairs, interviews, a minor car accident, and trying to figure out what to try to do next year has distracted me a bit and left little time to eat, let alone cook or bake.
Oh, I have found a little time to cook and bake–but I did not have enough time left to also blog about it.
The good non-food-related news?
1. Fortunately, I have a new iPad that is going to serve as my new computer! I love it so far, but I am still figuring a few things out…like how to best get pictures on my iPad…hence the lack of photos in this post.
2. I only have four more days of my current rotation, and then my [ridiculously wonderfully] long Christmas vacation begins!
3. I will get a fabulous job offer from my company of choice next week.
Ok, that last one is only wishful thinking. Buh.
I good food-related news?
1. I have made sweet potato biscuits twice within the last 2 weeks. [ok, I guess that is good news for me, but not necessarily for you]
2. I am making some butternut squash-chorizo dish for dinner tonight with my boyfriend. If I remember to take my camera, you guys might even get a proper post! …sometime next week…