I am here for a short update.
The last week or so has been crazy, with apartment issues, internship work, and some wedding planning road blocks. (We have currently asked two different people to play the piano/organ at our ceremony….neither have been able to do it. But, there are always CD’s that can be played over the church’s sound system!)
But, it is Easter. A time to celebrate, and a time to be thankful.
1) I am grateful that I got to see my fiance, even if for a very short time this past week!
2) I am grateful that I got such an amazing ring! I will always love my unique, vintage-style (inexpensive) first ring, but 14K white gold and diamonds will last much longer:
3) I am thankful that I only have ONE WEEK left of unpaid slave labour!
4) I am thankful that the weather is so beautiful, and that I can run outside again.
5) I am thankful to have such generous friends and family.
6) I am thankful I got a little time to not only cook, but also to blog about it! I can promise at least 3 new posts coming this week!
7) I am thankful that no matter what happens (with apartments, or piano-players, or whatever else), I already have more than I could ever dream of.